Cobalt Blue wireless Bluetooth adapters allow compatible wireless headsets to connect with your portable 2-way radio. The adapter pairs easily with Cobalt and other Bluetooth headsets, and remembers paired connections even when turned off.
If headset supports multiple pairings, it can be used with both cell phones and 2-way radios. The accessory jack allows you to connect any Cobalt QD disconnect wired accessory such as remote wired push-to-talk or lapel microphone. Cobalt Blue adapters also pair with our optional BLUE-PTT-BT wireless PTT switch.
QD is not available on this model.
• Allows you to use a wireless Bluetooth headset with your 2-way radio in place of a speaker microphone or wired audio accessory.
• Compatible with thousands of readily available Bluetooth headsets and other audio accessories. (Bluetooth headset not included.)
• Easy pairing process. Remembers paired connection to the wireless headset even if powered off or removed from 2-way radio
• Several Push-to-Talk options: use the PTT button on the BLUE adapter to initiate transmissions , or use the optional BLUE-PTT wireless Push-to-Talk, or use an optional Quick Disconnect wired audio accessory (sold separately).
• Most (multi pin connector) models are powered by the radio and do not require any batteries or charging. Simple pin models have an internal Li-Ion battery pack and must be recharged between uses.
• Patented “Smart Switch” feature automatically routes RX and TX audio to the appropriate wireless or wired audio accessory depending on what accessories are connected to the BLUE adapter. When no audio accessories are connected, audio is routed to the radio’s internal speaker and microphone.
• Status LED indicates connection to a compatible wireless accessory.