The Clear-Com HME DX Series BP200 beltpack boasts a compact design that makes it the industry’s lightest (only 7.4 ounces). It also features Voice Prompts that inform users of status changes and system diagnostics through the headset.
Internal antennas are housed inside the beltpack for extra protection and durability, while completely sealed buttons extend the life of the beltpack by keeping dirt and moisture out.
• Battery Requirements: One Lithium-Ion rechargeable
• Battery Life: Latched (hands-free): Up to 14 Hours; PTT: up to 20 hours
• Size: 3.4″ x 2.6″ x 1.5″
• Weight: 7.4 oz with battery and pouch
• Headset Connector: Mini-DIN
• Mic Input: Electret
• Headset Output: 160 mW @ into 32 ohms (capable of driving 16-32 ohms)
• Controls: Volume On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Talk Intercom, Talk ISO
• Indicators: Power/Transmit/Low Battery LED and Voice Prompts
• Carrying Pouch: Santoprene rubber
• BP200 Belt pac with pouch
• HS4 earpiece and lapel mic
• 2 BAT41 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries