With the DX300, wireless intercom communication has become more portable and flexible for live event, remote broadcast and movie/video production crews.
The system supports hands-free, two-way digital conversation with two-channel interfacing for intercom communications. Its compact design makes it highly portable and very quick to set up and operate. Ideal for today’s frequency-congested markets, the DX300 is a digital spread spectrum system that requires no frequency coordination or license for operation. With HME Spectrum Friendly technology, users can select the 2.4 GHz operating frequency range – low band, high band or full band – to avoid frequency conflicts.
Special features include two-channel operation, dedicated channel relays, battery operation, and four-wire audio interfaces. Use with the BP300 COMMUNICATOR ® or WH300 All-in-One Headset.
DX300 System Highlights
- Fast, Easy Set-up: The DX300 takes only minutes to set up on game day. No special start-up procedures or complex antenna set-up is necessary.
- Superior Sound Quality: Digital technology offers superior sound clarity to ensure that your instructions are clearly heads above the crowd noise.
- No Frequency Coordination Required in Any Location: travel from event to event without losing communication due to local interference.
- Secure, Encrypted Communication: Digital frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) coupled with 64 bits of encryption prevent opposing teams, even other HME DX300 systems, from listening in on conversations.
- Expandable, Hands-Free Operation enables five users to communicate in two-way, hands-free, “two up/three down” configuration – with two users connected to the base station and three on wireless.
- Two relays: one on each channel.
DX300 Base Station Highlights:
- Dual-Slot Diversity: The MB300 base station tranmits the audio signal twice at different times and frequencies and selects the strongest signal for uninterrupted communication
- Flexible Power Options operates the 100-240VAC (50-60Hz), 12-14VAC, 1.5V AA batteries or an optional rechargeable BAT850 battery.
- Audio Output allows the capturing of communication on an audio or video recorder.
DX300 Communicator Highlights:.
- All-in-One Wireless Headset: use the WH300 instead of a beltpac and be freed from a headset cord.
- 20 Hours of Use: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide up to 20 (twenty) hours of Communicator life on a full charge.
- Voice Prompts Alerts for a variety of set-up and operating conditions including low battery, out-of-range and audio level settings.
DX300 System Includes:
- MB300 base station with power supply
- 2 AA battery sleds
- 2 antennas
- 1 interconnect cable
- Your choice of headset/radio/throat mic/beltpack configuration. A Cobalt Representative will help you exactly configure your system.